1st (root) chakra: Sango
1. Relax tensions in order to reduce karma and worldly entanglement.
2. Refine sense organs so the confusion and pain do not follow the seeking of temporary satisfaction
3. Guard against polluting sensory organs though over-indulgence.
4. Begin to act wisely and with moderation
5. Seek liberation from lower realms.
6. Guard against violent behavior based on insecurity.
7. Be motivated towards self-improvement
2nd (reproductive organs) chakra: Yemoja
1. Observe and study the effect of the moon upon the emotions
2. Monetary wealth should precede fulfillment of sensual desires and sexual life
3. Be free of base emotions such as anger, envy and greed
4. Remember that a negative mind brings disaster
5. Guard against over possessive
6. Regulate primal needs in order to maintain your health
7. Elevate the consciousness through fine arts and crafts
3rd (navel) chakra Oshun
1. Recognize that using anger to control others leads to failure
2. Reflect more on the consequences of actions
3. Guard against vanity and false pride
4. Motivation is stimulated by the need for recognition, immortality, and power
5. Seek to develop a positive ego and identity
6. Give and selfless service
7. Let love and compassion radiate within
4th (heart) chakra: Ogun
1. Develop a higher sense of awareness and sensitivity
2. Emphasize a sense of purity, innocence, and magnetism
3. Reflect upon inner sounds
4. Strive to become independent and self-emanating
5. Strive to attain wisdom and inner strength
6. Seek to control breathing and heart rate
7. Purity of relationships comes through the inner balancing of female and male energies